Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm so Bored that I said (and was told) a lot of weird stuff

Merry Christmas, everybody!
Especially if you just survived organic chemistry!
This year, I'm extremely grateful for a lot of things in my life, especially people. Specifically, I'm grateful for the crazy things people say, along with the crazy things I get to say.

The following are a list of things I said or heard said to me in 2012 which I had never said (or heard said to me) before. I know this post might be more suited to New Year's Eve, but in the Catholic Church, New Year's already came and passed, so here goes:

1. Where is my leg?
Seriously, I keep losing it around the house
2. You tripped me in absentia!
Said by my mother after she tripped over my foot...At least she found my leg!
3. Why is there ______ in my leg?
The blank can be filled with "coke," "a shoe," or any number of other things
4. You've got three feet!
It's technically true
5. I'm not wearing my leg either!
Said by my younger brother after my mom brought me my plate because I wasn't wearing my leg.
6. Can you put your leg on in the car?
Only if I have a fairy Godmother
7. I would like hemmed tights for Christmas.
I need one of the legs cut off. 
8. Did they let you look at your leg after surgery?
Totes def. We had a funeral service for it...
9. I accidentally turned my knee sideways.
Also, "yeah, he just duct-taped my knee back straight."
10. You can't sit there. It's reserved for people with disabilities.
Event staff member at the football game didn't believe I was disabled. 
I had a lot more of these earlier, but I have forgotten them, and now I'm going to go snitch some fudge from the kitchen. 

Merry Christmas again!

Bored Game Time!

Answer: 3. And 2 of them were mine. Stinker. Move forward 1 space if you agree.

Question: How many bracelets/other things am I wearing on my wrists right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment