Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm so Bored that I listened to Gotye

This is probably because I'm crazy, but when I hear this song:

I imagine my leg saying, "You didn't have to cut me off."

I mean, my leg and I had a pretty long history together. We'd been together as long as I can remember, and I spent 11 years letting my life revolve around that limb, so I'd be pretty mad at me if I were my leg.

For the record, though, I gave my leg a proper goodbye:
My sister drew that with Sharpies!
All my friends at camp signed it goodbye.
So, just saying, my leg doesn't really have any room to complain. 

And even if it wanted to, it can't, because it's dead.

And I don't miss it.
Sorry I'm not sorry
Bored Game Time!

Answer: Spanish short story final paper. You can move forward a space if you were reading my blog and thus procrastinating with me.

Question: What test am I supposed to be studying for right now instead of writing this blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment