Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm so Bored that I hid behind a mailbox

Well, exams are finished, and I'm finally back home.

I still have over a month until I leave for Spain, though, so in the meantime, I'm walking.

And walking.

And walking.


Anyway, today I walked down the street a couple times, and the second time, I decided to get a picture of a house with some neat Christmas lights.
Shut up! Christmas lights are hard to photograph!
As I was about to snap the picture, though, a lady opened the door of the house and saw me. Being a sensible human being, who obviously is aware that everyone takes pictures of Christmas lights, I
hid behind a stone mailbox, of course.
The woman didn't stop staring at me, so I decided to act nonchalant. I continued walking down the street, hiding my phone from view.
Just in case she figured out that I was ¡taking a picture of her Christmas lights!
Finally, she got in her car and drove away, so I took the picture and hurried home.

Too much excitement for one day.

Bored Game Time!

Answer: Developmental neuroscience. If you guessed that because it was the previous answer and you're unoriginal, move forward a space. If you know the topic for the paper, move back 1 space for being a creeper or for calling me narcissistic (unless you're my Lovaaah, in which case move forward 3 spaces because you're awesome like that). 

Question: What family of aliens invades Earth and steals government officials' skin in Doctor Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment