Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm so Bored that I developed an allergy to cocoa butter

When I first got my new leg, Show-off suggested that it would be easier to put on if I covered my residual limb in cocoa butter.
Yes, we have very odd conversations sometimes
Anyway, when I got my socket on my leg replaced last week, it was pretty tight, so I decided to give the cocoa butter a shot.

Apparently, Dr. Pepper has a marketing campaign in the UK with this as the slogan...
Of course, I got way too much of the stuff on my hands, so I ended up covering both my legs and arms in cocoa butter, which would be fine, except that a few hours later, I looked like this:
Well, except that I wasn't bald, and I have hands and a foot, and I don't think I own any blue dresses...
 So, if anybody wants any cocoa butter, I have a whole container you can keep.

Bored Game Time!

Answer: Developmental Neuroscience. Move forward 1 space if you were right.

Question: For what class did I just finish writing a paper?

2 comments:

  1. Eep...was it 100% all-natural cocoa butter or did it have other additives? Cuz it might not have been the cocoa butter bit. Otherwise, you're now allergic to chocolate! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has other stuff in it. Also, though, my skin is allergic to a lot of stuff that's fine for me to eat. I usually don't use anything scented...
      I've eaten chocolate since then, though, so it's all good!

      Delete