Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm so Bored that I forgot to put a question in the last post!

So sorry about that guys!

Just pretend this is an extension of the last post - otherwise I'm going to get confused.

This is for all the loyal fans who have has been with me since the beginning:

What flavor cake did I bake when I was Bored? (Hint: I drew a smiley face on it!)

Here is a picture of a cake!

Full Image
Oh, you thought I was going to give you the answer? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!


Oh, and by the way, I did not make this cake or anything quite that amazing. It was made by Highland Bakery, and I have to admit that I blatantly stole it from what is quite possibly the best blog ever, Cake Wrecks. Go read her blog (but don't abandon me once you find out she's better - PLLEEAASSEE!)!


No comments:

Post a Comment