Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm so Bored that I became a hobo

I know I already became a pirate and a ghost in the previous two blog posts. 
But my identity sailed away from me, so I'm having a bit of a crisis.
Anyway, this evening, Mom and I went to Mass. We tried to go to Mass at the church near our house at 5:30, but they don't have the "youth" Mass over the summer.
Because we only need Jesus 9 months of the year!
So, we went to a different church. There's not really a story there.

After Mass, we went to Target...

Practice! Just kidding, we went to the store, 
At the checkout line, Mom put the stuff we were buying on the conveyor belt, with some of those stuff in one of the handheld baskets. The hamburger buns and Hershey chocolate bars happened to be behind the basket.

The cashier looked at me, then asked, "Are these yours?"

I said yes, assuming that she knew I was with my Mom.

She did not know that, and she tried to ring up those two items just for me. 

Apparently, I now look like a one-legged hobo in a wheelchair.

You know, the kind that eats chocolate hamburger bun sandwiches...
Sorry,  I couldn't draw the sandwich, Prize for the best drawing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment