Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm so Bored that I became an amateur dress critic

Warning: This post is overly girly. Gentlemen, avert thine eyes! (Not really)

In case any of y'all hadn't noticed, lately I've had a lot more time to just sit around (and yet a lot less time when I could think coherently).

So, I have been browsing through Mod Cloth pretty frequently (as in, it's always open on my computer)

Other parents yell at their kids for indecent websites...
Just kidding with that caption, my mom doesn't yell at me for being on Mod Cloth. I do love their dresses, though.
Seriously, I'm thinking of eloping with this dress...
However, no dress store is perfect. 
Ooh, I can play tic-tac-toe on my dress, or maybe even solve a calculus problem!
Of course, I do understand that some people do need to be wearing their graph paper in order to remember to bring it to class, but you've crossed a line when you can't even remember to wear clothes:
An Evening in Atlantis Dress
You stuck a shoulder strap on your towel - congratulations!
Now, I understand this dress:
Grenadine of Students Dress
It's just trying to show a little cleavage...
But I'm not sure whether this dress is a fail at cutting fabric or a fail at being slutty
My Cherie Amaranth Dress
Seriously, what is with that hole? 
That's all the dresses I'll critique (for now, at least.) Really, I love Mod Cloth. I mean, look at this dress:
This is a one-shouldered dress
I seriously want the design of that dress, perhaps in a different color and definitely with different fabric, for my bridesmaids whenever I get married. 

Yes, I want beautiful dresses for my bridesmaids

Because I would never wish this upon any of my friends.
I have to go eat dinner. Enjoy browsing Mod Cloth on your own. 

Adeu!

No comments:

Post a Comment