Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm so Bored that I created a board game

To my siblings, this is not what you think it is.

To everyone else, I have a brand new game for those of you trapped living in Boredom with me!

I call it The Bored Game, but you are free to call it anything you like, as long as you don't sell it without giving me most of the money and all of the credit.

To start playing, simply pick any picture from my blog, print it out to use as your game-piece, then place it on the start square of this board:


It has 84 squares, including the start and end, by the way
From now on, each of my blog posts will have at least one quiz question in it. I will give the answer to that question in the subsequent post, along with instructions on how to move depending on how you answered.

The first person to reach the finish line (honor code - no cheating!) and tell me how they got there (a full detailed report) will receive a dozen homemade cookies (of whatever flavor you prefer). Yes, even if you live far away! :)

So, for starters, here's a question that will be answered in my next blog post:

Who was Giorgio, and how did he die?


Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment