Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm so Bored that I designed greeting cards

Today was pretty much an average day in Boredom, except for the brownies of course.  My birthday was this past week, and so today I had a bunch of friends over for my birthday party!! Ok, by a bunch, I mean two, and by friends, I mean my cats (just joking, my boyfriend and another awesome friend both came to my party).  We ate brownies, which were unusually yummy for Boredom, and a few people that ate them even thought about changing their names to something like Sally or Bill or anything except Bored.  The King of Boredom, however, decreed the brownies illegal, so nobody changed their names and the day continued in a properly boring fashion.  Just a few minutes ago, however, I became so Bored that I made some greeting cards.  That's right! I design things! And now, you're probably thinking that all of my designs are really boring, and they probably are, since I design things merely because I am Bored.  It's not like I have no artistic talent (In reality, I have negative amounts of artistic talent - amazing, I know).  However, if you don't want to buy or even admire any of my designs, maybe you could at least get a laugh or two out of looking at them.  In addition to my greeting cards, you should really check out the design called Funky Tie 2.  Those ties are selling better than kangaroo meat in the UK...I think...

So, go to my Zazzle store (either the link is somewhere on this page, or I've misplaced it in my Boredom).  Buy, insult, comment, laugh.  And if you can find enjoyment in my store, you're probably really Bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment